Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you feel scrappy?

I've been scrapbooking for about 6 years now. It all started when my mom and I walked into a really fabulous scrapbooking store. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.


We worked on a few simple projects. Then after getting engaged about a year later, I had this idea to make (yes MAKE) my wedding invitations and all other paper products associated with the upcoming wedding. Since that point, my craze has mushroomed and can't be stopped. Noteable projects include all of my major milestones for scrapbooks (engagement, pre-wedding: bridal shower, bachelorette party & rehearsal dinner, wedding, honeymoon, maternity, and now my kiddo's books), about a gazillion cards (including Christmas cards for my annual mailing), calendars and my 12 recipes of christmas series.


I'll try to backfill pics later, here's what I had on my phone.

The front page of my most recent maternity scrapbook. <3



Starbucks tumbler mug insert

No comments:

Post a Comment